You’ve been thrown into a frontline leader role at a time of rapid growth and uncertainty.
You’re leading a team of former peers and engagement levels are low. You’re struggling to have the difficult performance conversations that are needed.
You’ve been given no training on how to motivate, drive change, build a diverse team—and ultimately, lead.
Expectations are high—you crave to make an impression, your team needs a sense of purpose and your organisation expects solid results.
You’re anxious, stressed, unprepared, and stretched. Life is really tough right now.
And you only have 8 hours a day—480 minutes—to make an impact.
Today’s frontline leaders are under a critically different set of demands and expectations more than ever before. This calls for a different approach to leadership development that supports them in maximising every single one of the 480 minutes, days and months spanning their leadership lifetime.
Immerse yourself in the world of today’s frontline leader and join us to experience our latest innovations in leadership development: DDI’s New Learning Experience (NLE).
What you will get out of this engaging showcase:
- Access to DDI’s online learning platform Pinpoint, and a taster of a tailored learning journey
- Participate in activities around how we are reenergising coaching and communication
- Experience the power of our technology solutions: how virtual reality can be leveraged to practice those tough leadership conversations
- Learn about our exciting new partnerships that are elevating the learning experience
- Hear examples and success stories of the NLE in action