We are excited to invite you to join DDI as we deliver for our new Leading Self Course on February 26th, 2020 for DDI certified facilitators. This is an opportunity to experience the full course through the lens of a participant!
In today’s fact paced environment it can be easy to overlook disruptions and influences that are holding back team performance. In Leading Self, leaders learn how to more effectively overcome barriers to achieving business goals and how to activate their role in building and sustaining a healthy team culture.
As a session participant you will:
- Identify the importance of being self-aware and knowing yourself.
- Discover your values, emotional triggers and motivators.
- Focus on handling increased pressure and risk of burnout
- Define your leadership talents
This classroom session is for you if you’re looking for new offerings and insights to evolve and enrich your organization’s leadership development programs.
- The workshop will be held at One King West Hotel -> Google Map
- Time/Duration (1:00PM – 4:30PM)
- The AM Session is no longer available.
- There is no prework so just come with open minds and enthusiasm!
- There is no cost to participate in this training session, however you must be a DDI Certified Facilitator to attend.